We trade about 600 MW on average each month, purchasing and selling from and to several market agents, providing competitive prices and safety.
With a nationwide operation, America Energia trades in short and long terms, from spot market to several years, operating with consumers, generators and other traders.
- Short or long-term contracts.
- Conventional or renewable energy source.
- Contracts with Guaranteed Discount related to the captive market.
- Contract options (to be or not exercised depending on certain market conditions).
- Contract with a minimum and a maximum price (floor and ceiling).
- Contract Swap – Contracts involving exchange of energy for different periods or/and different submarkets or/and energy types.
- Participation in auctions, including on behalf of clients.
- Tailored Contracts, to fit specific needs of each client.